Wednesday, August 1, 2007

In her first minutes of life. Grandma's holding her, I'm snapping photos and weeping uncontrollably.

9 comments:

jmg said...

1st

Leslie Ordal said...

welcome baby simone!

me said...

Bellisima! Congratulations. Beautiful baby.

Best to you and the family...

Irina G. said...

perfect

John said...

Simone, que bella niña. You picked some very cool parents!

Queenshiv said...

Oooooooh - lovely. She's lovely guys! Can't wait to meet her!!

cricket said...

Wow, I'm absolutely speechless. What magic. Congrats you guys.
xo, c.

p.s. *fantastic* blog name!

Being said...

She's beautiful! Dana and I can't get over how much she looks like Mike. I know -- she's supposed to -- but its still amazing when you this in a baby. She's so obviously a Meade and also such a reflection of her Father.

Well Mike, you're now officially a blood relative of a Meade.

cedric said...

How fortunate little Simone is, to have a world with such parents in it!

And she emerged with her tongue stuck out at all that is less than ideal on earth. How propitious is that?

Finally, I can't help but notice that MG, too, you are in stunning shape. Any secrets for your admirers?

Blog Archive